Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Wednesday, 13 July 2016

A total domestic goddess this morning

This morning I have come over all domesticated. I bottled the elderflower champagne and it is now sitting in the garage and (hopefully) working its magic. Then  I started off another batch of home made yoghurt.  I had the last small bowl from the previous batch simply drizzled with maple syrup... If toffee yoghurt is to your liking I can highly recommend it. I have a few things to make for a commission and then this afternoon I am off out with the walking group for a stroll in the park.  Tonight is WI night and I am giving a short talk on Wood Carving'.  Before setting off for my walk I shall stud a piece of lamb all over with garlic and Rosemary before popping it into the oven to cook long and slow.  I think a midweek roast dinner is always a bit of a treat and the kitchen will smell amazing when Tony comes home from work.
I really need to have a sort out in Le Crafterie but I am just not in the mood for being ruthless so it will have to wait until I am. The spare bedroom has also become a craft room so that could do with a really good tidy up too..... it isn't going to get one any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment