Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Thursday, 28 July 2016

A thoroughly lovely afternoon

I have spent this afternoon at a craft session teaching a lady to needlefelt. The group has formed through a love of crafting and today was the first session. Eight people turned up and we hope to make it a monthly event.  We had three separate workshops running and it worked really well. I would dearly have loved to try my hand at the embroidery but hopefully will get chance next time.      

Tony is currently cutting back the overgrown ivy at the bottom of the garden.  I was on 'bagging it' duty but had reached the point where I was bagging faster than he was cutting.  I have come indoors to give him chance to catch up  :-) The garden looks so much bigger without it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment