Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Wednesday, 22 June 2016

Whittling

Last night at my carving club I really wasn't in the mood to start a new carving project..... turns out I was coming down with a streaming cold but we will ignore that small fact. Just before we set off I chucked a few twigs and my 'whittling' book into the bag and I am so glad that I did. I had never tried whittling before and the two hours flew by. To my delight, I managed to make a half decent letter opener.  It is very nearly finished and later on today I will take a photo and show you how it turned out.

I am thrilled to bits to be able to report that word is getting about that I am available to run craft sessions. Work is picking up and these past few days I have taken bookings for upcoming crafting sessions...... I much prefer being self employed and showing people just how much fun can be had crafting on the cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment