Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Thursday, 9 June 2016

Not a great day

If anyone has ever suffered with a bad back then they will know how excruciating it is.  I hurt mine chopping logs the year before last  (how quickly time flies).  Most of the time it doesn't bother me at all. But now and then it flares up leaving me in constant pain.  I never mention it... not much point as there isn't anything other 'rest'  that allows it to settle back down again. My back has been grumbling away for weeks now and today I have no idea what I did but I have been in agony all day.  If this is what growing old has to offer then you can keep it.  The last time it was this bad I could barely get up off the chair. I think a hot bath with some epsom salts is on the cards.

3 comments:

  1. Get yourself off to the quacks chuck , if you can get an appointment or one who has real qualifications. THey spent 5 years brushing MR Off with endless painkillers and telling him to rest it , look where he has ended up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our Doctors are brill........... they look it up on google while you are sitting there. Not even worth taking the time to visit the surgery

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's called ageing I'm afraid :-((((

    ReplyDelete