Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Saturday, 7 May 2016

Whacking great blister

Well all the walking has caught up with me.  I knew I was in trouble yesterday as my foot wasn't very comfortable. I discovered that I have a huge blister on the bottom of my foot on my heel so am currently wearing a blister plaster and resting my foot a bit.  Hopefully it will feel better by Monday when the walking starts all over again.  I guess it is just a matter of time before my feet become hardened by all the walking and I will just have to wear blister plasters until they do.  I think I may look into buying some proper 'walking boot insoles'  for my boots.

Tomorrow, Tony and Alexander are going to a 'gun fair'  so I have a full day to just chill out.  I have a couple of projects simmering in my head and might just make a start on  one or two this weekend... and then again I might just sit with my feet up and read a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment