Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Tuesday, 24 May 2016

Special needs school.

Yesterday I spent all day working in a local special needs school.  Many of the children have profound special needs and are unable to communicate.  It was probably one of the most joyous schools that it has been my privilege to work in.  The staff, on the whole, are dedicated to fulfilling the potential of each and every child and I came away from the school with a spring in my step. I am back in school all day today and really looking forward to working with the children and staff. 

2 comments:

  1. Bless you and your compassionate heart. The world is a better place because of people like you. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. That is such a lovely thing to say. I have come home from work utterly exhausted and your lovely comment has given me a very welcome boost.

      Delete