Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Friday, 22 April 2016

Thank heavens it is Friday (and the Tour de Yorkshire)

I have walked my little legs off this past week and I am absolutely exhausted.  It didn't help that I haven't had a day off and time to recover. Last night I had a meal out with friends and when I got home I could hardly keep my eyes open... it was  8:45......  :-) 

On the way home from work on Wednesday Tony told me that there was a surprise at the bottom of the road?????  It turned out to be a bike painted in the blue and yellow theme of the Tour de Yorkshire.  There are a number of them dotted around the estate.  All have been donated by and painted by local residents in preparation for when the tour passes through Nunthorpe on May 1st... I do hope the weather is kind to us all as there is loads planned.   When I pass the bike this morning I will take a photo for you all to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment