Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Sunday, 24 April 2016

Look what I have just been given

On our local 'Streetlife' website there was a posting asking if anyone could find a use for some cones of acrylic yarn..  I jumped at the chance as it would mean that I can continue knitting twiddlemuffs when I have time.  I expected  a couple of cones but look at what I picked up




And just in case you wondered if my house looks like like that of participants in the TV show 'The Hoarder Next Door' I took a quick picture of my sitting room.  The blue at the bottom of the picture is my laptop tray. 



13 comments:

  1. That bookcase is on hinges , you have hidden crafting nirvana behind it haven't you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that is a really good idea for when I win the lottery :-)

      Delete
  2. carry on knitting your twiddly muffs, they are a God send for peeps with dementia . . . Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so satisfying to knit too.

      Delete
  3. That' quite a bit to receive, it should keep you busy like you said.
    As for your room, it is lovely and much neater than my own!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to stash my currently project down next to the arm of the chair. It is hidden well :-)

      Delete
  4. What a wonderful find, I love anything free, your lounge is lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet you're already planning what to make form the empty cones! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely of you to plan on making twiddlemuffs with the gifted yarn! JanF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have set myself a goal of 52 in twelve months. I have just finished number eleven

      Delete