Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Friday, 29 April 2016

It's a thermals kind of day

It looks really cold out there this morning.  Where did the warmest winter on record disappear ? It does mean though that once the warmer weather arrives and we can shed our layers we will really enjoy the summer and long evenings in the garden eating cucumber (and fresh picked mint) sandwiches and sipping sparkling elderflower cordial.... home made of course...  :-) Tony and I have such plans for when the weather is kinder and we feel more like sitting on the garden. Until then we will make do with the conservatory. I am heading out soon to lead the walking group.  We have been told that the walk will be muddy so I am well prepared with waterproof over trousers and my good warm coat.  There is no such thing as bad weather.... only inadequate clothing for the given conditions. We northerners are hardy souls  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment