Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Friday, 8 April 2016

It must have rained through the night

There was a humungous puddle right across the pavement on my route to work today. I must have been too tired to hear it coming down and slept through.  I lost my pedometer today and it is a bit of a nuisance as I used it to keep track of time as much as steps.  I think it must have been in the car park at our local shopping centre on my way home from work.  I think one of the shopping bags must have flicked it off my pocket while we were loading the car. I will put the next one that I buy in my pocket and not just clip it  on.

2 comments:

  1. i could never get mine to work in my pocket.
    I need a new one, the last new one I was give doesn't work at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered one from ebay after reading really good write ups about it on Amazon. It can be kept in my pocket or in my bag and is supposed to be really good. I shall test it and report back here on my blog.

    ReplyDelete