Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Thursday, 14 April 2016

I am fading away.... and the naughty drawer

Well that is a slight exaggeration but due to the three and a half miles walk to work each day I am indeed starting to lose a little beef.  In fairness though it is taking an almighty amount of willpower to ignore the 'naughty drawer'.  This is the drawer that contains the office stash of chocolate and biscuits to which everyone is allowed to help themselves.  The rule being that now and then you add some goodies to the drawer.   It is really hard when you are bored stiff and everyone around you is eating junk.   Thankfully chocolate is really not something that I crave,  I am more a savoury salty person... equally bad but not in the naughty drawer. Today wasn't too bad though as I am starting to get to grips with the various projects that I will be working on.  I have spent quite a bit of time today on planning and prep and was glad to have something to do. Roll on the warmer dryer weather as I will be able to get outdoors as often as possible.

2 comments: