Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Tuesday, 1 March 2016

Twiddlemuffing at the local hospice today

This morning I shall be meeting a former colleague over at the local hospice where we have organised a monthly 'twiddlemuff knitting' session.  There isn't a lot of space over there so I am hoping that we find a different venue as I have had several people ask me about it. I haven't knitted any more twiddle muffs for a while and this will be a great way to simply set aside time to knit. I was at work yesterday so Spring Cleaning didn't happen and I have a really busy week ahead so I am unlikely to get much 'de stashing'  done. I can't believe it is March already.  The  time just flies on past so quickly and this reminded me of this lovely song..... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToNK2-JuQMs

No comments:

Post a Comment