Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Wednesday, 9 March 2016

The dolls house

If you have been following me for a while you may recall that a few years ago I was given a dolls house.  It is a  totally blank canvas and had been heading for a skip??????? Well a couple of days ago I had some money burning a hole in my bank balance so I thought I had better spend it.......  :-)..... I had a good browse on Amazon and have ordered three books all to do with making dolls house miniatures.  This is going to be an ongoing project but I plan to paint, decorate and furnish the house from scratch and plan to make it all myself.  This is going to be a really nice project as it will pull together a whole load of the crafts that I enjoy. The roof is on a hinge and gives me a massive space to play with.. 


                                  

3 comments:

  1. Oh you are going to have lots if fun. I went on holiday about 20 years ago and made myself a dolls house and it is full of homemade things I have made over the years, it's all packed away now in case I move this year. Look forward to hearing more about this project.
    Enjoy the day,
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Look forward to updates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you will have a great time putting this together! Have fun x

    ReplyDelete