Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Wednesday, 2 March 2016

My crafting head has returned

My crafting head has returned... I told you that it would.  I have quite a few totally different projects in the pipeline so that will keep me out of mischief for a while.  After much deliberation I have decided that the next quilt that I make will be a horse themed one.  A fellow carver has offered to print a large copy of the outline drawing that I plan to use as my design and as soon as I pick it up I will make a start.
I started another twiddlemuff yesterday and last night at my carving club I finished another carved wood, turtle scarf ring. I had planned to stain this one but when I carved the body part it has a lovely dark streak running through it so I might just stain the shell bit and polish the body with a wax polish.  I also have a beading project in mind and will work on that over the next few months as it is quite a time consuming design. I can see that there aren't going to be enough hours in the day for me.  Good job the days are getting a bit longer.  I can enjoy more daylight hours and plan to use every one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment