Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Tuesday, 15 March 2016

My new (ish) wooden case

Last week Tony bought me two little wooden divided trays at the wood carvers sale.  On Sunday I was given a little wooden case of watercolour paints, brushes and paper. It is a little bigger than a sheet of A4 paper and was heading for the bin if I couldn't find a use for it  To be honest it was mostly plastic insert... so I have upcycled it.  I painted the inside with some blue emulsion and used one of the divided trays as an insert in the case  It now holds my double point knitting needles and some crochet hooks.  I may put a padded insert in one side and use it for some sewing needles... and then again I might not.


2 comments:

  1. Very bad feng shui poking pins in a heart. Make yourself a biscornu to stuff your pins in my girl:)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Insert.... not heart.... :-)

    ReplyDelete