Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Tuesday, 8 March 2016

Buttons.

 Last night at my craft club we made a start on a quilted bookmark so hopefully I will get it finished and show you how it turns out.  I finally got around to cleaning out Le Crafterie yesterday... It broke my heart to throw out some gorgeous coloured plastic bleach bottles but I have a tin full of flowers and leaves that I cut from previous bottles so these just had to go.  This morning is Art Class morning and then carving club tonight.   So many crafts so little time. I do  hope to spend a few more hours cleaning Le Crafterie this afternoon.  I did make a good start so it would be a shame to quit now. x
Each time I decide to purge Le Crafterie I  come across things that I quite forget that I made.  Yesterday was no exception because I made this last year and never got around to taking a photo.


1 comment: