Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Friday, 11 March 2016

A decent day for a walk

My ladies walking group have picked the Tees Barrage for our walk today.  I don't think that I have ever walked the route so I am looking forward to it.  At least it isn't raining so shouldn't be too muddy underfoot.  When I get back I will take a photo of my little  'cycling jerseys'  to show you all.  I am on to jersey number three and have set myself a goal of ten.   I now have a yen to knit tiny ones and make a garden with a washing line for my dolls house......  I am still pondering where to begin with it.  Do I want a modern look or an old fashioned image.   

2 comments:

  1. Long ago in Covent Garden dolls house ebmporium I spied a washing line complete with combs with requisite drop seat! I challenge you:)xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I refuse to accept your challenge Mrs... There aren't enough hours in my day as it is. x

      Delete