Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Monday, 22 February 2016

You are all to blame

I keep making 'stuff;' and you lead me to believe that it is good.....   :-)   so I make more stuff.  I am never going to finish cleaning up today.... just tell me that it is rubbish next time I post a picture..  OOPs,  maybe not rubbish cos we all know by now that there is no such thing as rubbish,,,, don't we?   :-) I may just have to box up some 'stuff' and send it to one of you lot.... I have addresses.. mwahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhaha

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about rubbish/goodies. I am currently moving my workroom to another room downstairs, oh my days, I didn't realise how much rubbish/goodies I had. I am telling Tom that I am going to clear a lot of it out, Shhhhhh, not really, I can't bear to part with even a paper clip, ha ha
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep getting distracted by all my crafting toys. I am finding things that I haven't seen in years...

      Delete