Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Monday, 1 February 2016

Last of the twiddlemuffs... for now

I started this one at 5pm last night and knit like the clappers as it is made for a special person.  Sadly she will never know that it is from me but I do hope it brings her some comfort.  I have included a few photo's of the inside of the twiddlemuff too just in case you would like some ideas.  I used a lovely smooth and tactile button for the inside.  Don't put anything that old fingers could get tangled up in or that could scratch frail old skin.


The final (for now)  Twiddlemuff

A little brown dove on a yellow crcoheted twiddly bit

The lady's name

A white dove on a green twiddly bit

A lovely smooth button

I added a crocheted ball that I have stuffed with wadding

I knitted a litle tab with a button hole for fastening and unfastening

5 comments:

  1. This is such a wonderful idea and so kind of you. You have put in an enormous amount of thought and work into them. I hope the recipients enjoy them. Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a pretty good idea who this one is for and it is gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete