Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Wednesday, 10 February 2016

I have been rude tonight

I came home from WI earlier and fancied a bite to eat.  Tony suggested the gorgeous Wensleydale with cranberry cheese.  We bought it before Christmas and it has languished in the fridge since then.  Closer examination showed it to be Wensleydale with cranberries and vanilla fudge.  All I can say is yum.......  served up on hovis digestive biscuits it is going down a treat.

I had arranged with a fellow WI member to take our knitting tonight in order to finish another twiddle muff.  Another lady told me that she thought it rude of us to knit during the talk.... I shall be rude again next month when I am knitting another one...   and the month after that.  

2 comments:

  1. I love cheese and digestive biscuits. The second half of the post made me smile. It reminded me of when I used to take my knitting to my future parents in law when we used to go for Sunday tea. When we had all finished our meal we would continue to sit at the table with the occasional conversation for about an hour!! Otherwise it was almost complete silence. I used to get the knitting out. I never knew what they thought about me doing that. But it was a very boring afternoon if I didn't take my knitting with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not rude - that being productive!

    ReplyDelete