Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Monday, 8 February 2016

Having a destash kind of day

I think it is time to have another destash in my craft room.  It seems that as fast as I use things up I aquire more and more 'stuff''..    Now don't get me wrong here, I am always grateful to accept 'stuff' when it is offered as then I don't have to charge for resources when I run sessions.  It does mean though that from time to time I can hardly get through the door of Le Crafterie.  Bags and bags of lovely useful resources are kind of piled up in there until I can find the time  to deal with them.  Today is that kind of day... I am up with the larks and raring to go... again....  I may of course get a little distracted when I start sorting as I have been given some beautiful yarn, buttons and ribbons to find a use for.  They will be put to very good use at the 'twiddlemuff group'  when it starts in March. 

2 comments:

  1. Would love a tour of your craft room x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here. Blow7ng a hoolie out there so 5he sew7ng room is getting a sorting. Hav3 actually managed to just get through the door. Hafent found the lost tribe of oompahlumpahs yet! X

    ReplyDelete