Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Wednesday, 17 February 2016

Donning the WI pinny/pinnie today

I am heading out in about an hour to help the caterers (WI ladies) in the kitchen at the Poland Day event.  I have no idea what to expect but thoroughly enjoyed the last event that I helped at.  As a committee member of the WI, I like to help out as and when I am able. I am expecting to spend most of today up to my arm pits washing crockery.  Thankfully it is only a half hour walk away so I get to do my walking as well as save on journey time.  The weather unfortunately is horrible so I will be wrapping up warm.  At least the snow has all gone so I won't need to worry about slipping and hurting myself.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you enjoyed your day helping with the WI.

    Our Federation are making trumana teddies for the local police and tomorrow we are having a finishing day, it will be a fun day I know.

    Kind refards,
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete