Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Saturday, 6 February 2016

Blimmin shattered

I have had the loveliest day today delivering a 'needle felt' workshop for the WI.  Best of all I met loads of new ladies.  I attend as many WI workshops as I am able to get to and get to meet ladies from different WI's.  Usually it is the same crowd that book for the different workshops and I had wondered why so few people are interested. It turns out that the ladies had desperately wanted go go along to a workshop but they were always fully booked up.  They had booked this one as soon as it was mentioned and I was chuffed to bits that they thoroughly enjoyed the day.  We made brooches this morning and then after lunch everyone made a teddy bear.  There was so much good natured laughter at the shapes of the bears and various bits of the bodies and I am really pleased that everyone pretty much finished theirs to take home.   I have booked for a ribbon workshop in July as it is something that I would love to try. I am now though, absolutely shattered and rather glad that Tony is cooking tea tonight.  I think a nice glass of wine will go down a treat this evening.

3 comments:

  1. Baby bertie sends his love to all his brothers and sisters that were born today.xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny you should say that. I told them all about Bertie. The ones made today were huge in comparison. x

      Delete