Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Thursday, 14 January 2016

We have snow

And blimmin cold it is too.  Must admit though... I love snow and if it settles for long enough I will make a snowman. This morning I have spent making cards with a horse theme.   Had to laugh when I said this morning, as though it is now afternoon. It is actually 09.45 but seeing as how I have been up since 06.30 it feels like it should be afternoon. Tea tonight is more of the soup that I made the other day.  We each had a big bowl of it last night and I made some thick chunky toast for dipping.  Funny how the simplest of meals are often the tastiest. 



3 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous. Love it!
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. If you could only see the mess that I have created making it... paper and foam everywhere... :-)

      Delete
  2. Please keep your snow up there ;o)

    ReplyDelete