Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Friday, 1 January 2016

New Year New Me

First of all can I wish each and every one of you a Happy New Year.  I hope 2016 is a good and kind year for us all.  Today is the start of the new me.... I have pledged to walk 1000 miles in 2016 and the aim is to get fitter and more active.  It is far too easy for me to stay home in my little workshop and fill my days with crafts.  This year I am aiming to lose about 8bs but that isn't set in stone.  I stepped on the scales this morning and I am clocking in at 9st 9lbs today.  Not hugely overweight I know but it is heavier than I want to be.  I shall be digging out the hula hoop and hooping for at least 15 minutes each day too.  I won't be dieting although in truth we do eat a healthy diet most of the time. I have put a new tab on my blog and will update it often 

If anyone would like to join us pop over and see Ilona,  she can add you to the list and will help us all stay motivated.   http://meanqueen-lifeaftermoney.blogspot.co.uk/


2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, good luck with your challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to discover your blog. I'm joining in with the challenge too. It should be fun - I hope. X

    ReplyDelete