Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Sunday, 3 January 2016

Needlefelt bears

Yesterday I had the most relaxing afternoon making some needlefelted bears. I will post a couple of pictures later today.  I also went for my 3 mile walk even though I really didn't feel like going. I am so pleased that I pledged to walk 1000 miles this year as it will motivate me too put my coat on and get out in the fresh air. We are heading over to Alexanders place this morning to have a major chuck out and clean around and then it is back here to take the rest of the Christmas decs down. Although I love having them up I am also glad when they come down again.  I like to give the house a thorough clean to get rid of the bits of tinsel and Christmas tree that have been shed.

1 comment:

  1. Needlefelting is not something I've ever done. I'm looking forward to seeing the bears. Well done on the walk. I got out this morning too - just before the rain came again. X

    ReplyDelete