Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Thursday, 7 January 2016

Blog party and a get well soon card

I am trying to get a few cards made to have ready in case I need them but have had a couple of get weIl soon cards to make today.. I stopped for a cuppa and a natter with a friend who called in.  She was having a bit of difficulty understanding a knitting pattern.  We soon had it sorted and she will be able to continue her kntting project.  It is funny how a new set of eyes can find the solution to many a problem.  Maybe we should all be a bit more willing to ask for help. Oh and if you would like to find some gorgeous creative blogs to take a look at and perhaps even follow then pop over and have a look at this ladies blog.    http://jannolson.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/share-your-cup-thursday-179.html 

I have found some lovely blogs through the ladies link party. 


1 comment: