Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Saturday, 16 January 2016

Beautiful stable door

One day in the dim and distant future, Tony and I plan to move to a little cottage with views of the hills.  In my head I can see my lovely old fashioned kitchen complete with stable door.  I have just been browsing some of my favourite blogs and found a lovely picture on 'My Painted Garden'.  Please do go and have a look at this pretty blog.  The photography is stunning.  The lady makes even the simplest arrangements look beautiful.   And I want that stable door....

http://www.mypaintedgarden.com/

Tony and I are heading over to Penrith this morning.  We are planning on stocking up on wood for our carvings.  It is a round trip of about 180 miles so we are going to make it worth our while by enjoying the scenery over that side of the country.  I have my camera and will take some photo's while we are over there.

2 comments:

  1. I had a quick look at that blog - beautiful. I can only dream of such a lovely home. Mine is definitely what you would call 'lived in'. I was thinking of going to Penrith today but changed my mind when I saw there was snow forecast. I hope you had a safe trip. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely home and what an equally lovely dream. I shared the blog with a couple of friends who will love her style.

    ReplyDelete