Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Tuesday, 19 January 2016

Adding a splash of colour to Kemp Castle.

Last night Tony and I were watching TV and on a worktop in a kitchen I spotted a beautiful multi coloured glass worktop saver.  Well we both adore coloured glass so I went online to see if I could find one similar...... and I did.

This one...

 Isn't it utterly beautiful.   We have ordered three and can't wait for them to arrive.... I may have to buy a little easel and put one on the windowsill for the sun to shine through.  Anyway, as you all know,  we don't like our tea made by dunking a teabag in a cup....  Nope, yuck!  We like it brewed properly in a tea pot.  Now, our tea cosy is looking a bit shabby and I had planned to make one when I could find the time so......... I went online and bought half a metre of a fleece fabric and it looks to be very similar to the glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment