Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Thursday, 7 January 2016

A lovely crafty evening

Tony has gone for a couple of pints with a friend and I have spent the evening cutting more of the packing foam into resources.  I received some lovely new dies for Christmas and have had a lovely evening playing with them.  Here are some of the snowflake shapes that I cut tonight but that box of packing foam just doesn't seem to be emptying. The camera doesn't pick up the sparkle in the foam but it looks so pretty and will be a stunning addition to cards and other winter projects next Christmas

 

1 comment:

  1. How clever to think of cutting out from packing foam and so intricately done too. Clever you. They will look lovely for next Christmas. Love them with tartan too. Happy New Year from Australia,and thank you for visiting

    ReplyDelete