Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Thursday, 14 January 2016

A lovely crafting morning

I decided that today I wasn't going to do any housework.. Yes.. I am having a day off.  I don't count making beds and washing dishes.  But then again actually, come to think of it, I have cut a pile of logs and hoovered round  too.  Hmmmm...so much for having a day off.  But I digress  (nothing new there then is there)? In my usual long winded way I am getting around to showing you what I made this morning.  The base heart is yet more of the packing foam.  I used my Big Shot and dies to cut the different hearts.  I have also cut a load of felt flowers this morning and used some of them to embellish the  hearts. The little pearly embellishment, acrylic gems and ribbon I bought on ebay.  From China and so cheap that I wonder how on earth they can make a living out there. I used a ribbon end/clamp to finish it off and enable it to be to hung it up.  Another item for my box of presents.



2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, you do make some lovely things x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. That is a lovely thing to say. xxx

      Delete