Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Thursday, 24 December 2015

The 2016 gift box

When my kids were small I used to buy little presents all year round.  I kept them in one of the drawers of my divan bed.  It meant that I always had a little gift to give in case any of them should be invited to a party. That was back in the day when I was so poor that I didn't have two pennies to rub together. Life is so much easier now but I remember well the days when I could barely make ends meet.  This year I am planning on reviving my 'drawer' but this time around it will be filled with little hand made gifts.  I will put my skills to use throughout the year and when the urge to craft comes over me I shall make something to add to the drawer.  It will be interesting to see how it pans out and will mean that I am crafting with a purpose rather than just dabbling for the fun of it. I will pop back later today but will wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Peaceful and Prosperous New Year just in case you are busy today.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cherie..that is a brilliant idea..i may join you in that..i don't craft as much as you but when i do i will add to a drawer for Christmas..
    sara

    ReplyDelete