Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Friday, 25 December 2015

A wonderful day

Merry Christmas everyone.  I hope your day has been as wonderful as ours. It was lovely to wake up when we were ready to .... or should I say when I was ready to.  I came down and put the kettle on before waking the menfolk. I have been given the biggest pile of prezzies that I ever received.  I must have been very very good this past year.  Both men are walking around like James Bond.  I bought Tony a new gun and Alexander bought him some bits to pimp it with... Couldn't say what they are as I haven't the faintest idea but they are both happy bunnies today. Alexander has all manner of 'bits for his gun'  Again I haven't the foggiest idea what they are as I left that to Tony to sort.  Whatever they are he is as pleased as punch with them all. Dinner was really lovely today. We had never had goose before and had no idea how lovely it would be.  It was absolutely delicious and will be on the menu every Christmas from now on.   Hannah came over after dinner and brought Tony and me a box full of prezzies... a lot of them home made and that touched me beyond measure.  She really is a lovely girl and I am so pleased that they are planning to set up home together when Alexander finishes university.  He has just gone off to her house for a few hours. He will be eating his second Christmas dinner today with her family..  Heaven knows where he will put it all..... :-) The sitting room has looked like an explosion in a gift wrap factory all morning but I had a bit of a tidy up when they left..  Tony is snoozing and I am about to try out my new camera.  Have a lovely evening everyone.  xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment