Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Sunday, 8 November 2015

Vain or what????

Today I am going to have my passport picture taken in one of those horrid little photo booths.  I spent ages yesterday loading on the slap and taking dozens of photos until one of them looked half decent.  I went online to create my passport photo and discovered that nowadays one must by law have them taken either in a photo booth or professionally.   Hmmmn,  well all that slap yesterday was a waste of time wasn't it.  Today I shall venture out the front door wearing enough slap to swell the profits of  |Max Factor.  Why, I hear you ask??????  Well this photo is going to stare at me for the next ten years and if you are anything like me then the passport photo is made to make us look our worse. I went online to find some tips and am following them to the letter.  I have trowelled on the slap and my lovely cream scarf is coming with me to drape over my knees???????  it supposedly reflects the flash back up and softens the look.  Blimey what a pallaver.  If it doesn't improve my chances of looking half decent at the very least, then I will let you know and save you all the bother. .  Ho hum, I do wish I was photogenic.  

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha passport photos are designed to make you look like a criminal lol ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nightmare! For many years I had really short hair, and as it is white/grey you can probably imagine how that disappeared into the prescribed background. The whole thing is a hateful process.

    I hope yours turned out well.

    ReplyDelete