Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Monday, 16 November 2015

Peace doves

I bought a sweet little die from ebay recently and tried it out at the weekend.  These little doves are really quite small and took the tiniest amount of stuffing.  I have made a few more and added beads to them.  They will look lovely on my Christmas tree. Speaking of Christmas.  It will be upon us before we can blink and I will be able to get all the decs and Christmas cd's out of the loft. If you have been following my blog for a few years you will know that Tony and I absolutely love Christmas.  This is the last year that Alexander will be at home for Christmas as he plans to move in with his girlfriend when he finishes university this summer.  It will be strange to have a Christmas without him but we are both very happy that he has found such a nice girl to spend the rest of his life with. They are currently browsing furniture shops and looking at wallpaper samples to get some ideas for how their little house will be.  It is an exciting time for them both and they have great plans for the future.

In my usual long winded way I was getting around to telling you that we are planning to have a goose this year.  Alexander isn't particularly keen on turkey and as a celebration of our last Christmas at home together we suggested goose. We are pulling out all the stops for this Christmas dinner and really looking forward to it. I am starting to get the 'Christmassy feeling'and looking forward to seeing the house all decorated and festive.
I am heading out to work soon but will leave you with a photo of my little felt doves.


1 comment: