Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Saturday, 24 October 2015

Zinnias

I am still playing with my new cutting dies.  These are my paper zinnias and I will be making these with one of my craft groups next week. I have plans to move my craft room back indoors as the bottom is starting to rot on the workshop and I don't want all my things to get damp.  I am a bit worried that my cutting dies will rust if the rot gets any worse this winter. .  I currently have a small heater in there and have just turned it on for the winter but I am more inclined to contain my mess ahem.... cough cough... I mean evidence of my creative experiments if it is ondoors and warm. Le Crafterie was a great idea and I loved crafting out there but  will be turned into the log store next year.  Of course if the hubby would agree I could turn the garage into a fabulous workshop complete with log burner...... sadly he won't



1 comment: