Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Thursday, 22 October 2015

A housework kind of day (and the upcycled envelope)

Today is a housework kind of day.  I have dusted and polished, stripped the bed and remade it.  Sheets are drying on the washing line and I am waiting for another load to finish... Whoopdie do tis an exciting day ahead. :-)  In fairness I have been really busy prepping for sessions just lately and the housework is getting a bit neglected. In between battling the laundry I have been playing with my new die again.  Yesterday I received a thank you card from a lady who had organised an event that I worked at last weekend. It came in the prettiest pink envelope and was crying out to be made into a fuchsia .................  so I did. Well it couldn't just languish in my used envelope stash now could it.......  What?  you don't have a used envelope stash..... just me then  :-)





1 comment:

  1. Ha ha funnily enough I do have a used envelope stash!!

    Beautiful fuschia x

    ReplyDelete