Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Monday, 5 October 2015

Nerves of steel

Yesterday I made a small start on reducing my stuff.  I spent an hour sorting through my wardrobe and filled a charity bag with unused things that someone else will enjoy wearing or using.  I was stunned to see how many belts and bags I had lurking at the back of the wardrobe.  It took nerves of steel to put them in a charity bag and when Tony came home he put them straight in the car so I wasn't tempted to put them all back today. I still have a very long way to go but it was a start.
Today if the weather holds out I will be lending a hand locally.  We have been asked to help empty the flower displays and take all the pelargoniums to be overwintered in the poly tunnel at our local park. The weather forecast isn't looking too promising though so it may have to be put on hold for another day.  I have another busy week ahead so need to make the most of any free time I have.  I will be able to have a bit of a destash in my workshop this week as I have a project in mind for one of the groups that I am working with.  This will free up an entire drawer and a shelf and means that I am seeing a little light at the end of the stash tunnel. There is a very long way to go yet but if I take one step at a time I might have some space in there to craft during the dark winter months.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh Cherie, be careful; you know what happens to empty spaces lol ;-)

    ReplyDelete