Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Saturday, 5 September 2015

The Lavender works.

9.05 I woke this morning.  I have normally been wide awake for three hours by now.  Unfortunately there is a side effect.... I could easily go back to sleep..... I normally wake up around 6.00 immediately ready to start my day.  Since I started rubbing lavender oil on my feet I am dragging my sleepy body out of bed.  I think I will give it a miss for a few days as I can't cope with the lethargy.  Perhaps I will only use the lavender oil on the days that I don't need to be up and about early.  I crocheted another hat last night and have also beaded around one of my perfumed pendants and turned it into a brooch.  If I can stay awake long enough today I will show you the brooch.  yawn........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.  :-)

1 comment: