Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Monday, 14 September 2015

Needing a good chuck out

My craft workshop has once again reached the point  where it has become more of a stash room than a workspace so the big chuck out has commenced  (again). Over the next week I shall be having a really good assess of the things that I want to keep and the things that I really can do without. I will show you how it looks today and then as soon as it has some semblance of being organised I will share it with you again.   I have also been finishing some more of my knitted boats. I simply made the sails for this one from felt as it is really tedious knitting the sails.




3 comments:

  1. You make me proud to be a crafter...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Cherie, good luck with that task!
    Super boat :-)

    ReplyDelete