Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Thursday, 10 September 2015

My new job offer (and a photo of the letter opener)

I have been asked if I would like to teach a gardening course this Autumn.  Following the meeting yesterday I discovered that there is going to be a huge amount of paperwork to deal with and the thought is really daunting. It is a long time since I taught Adult Education courses for the local authority and had forgotten just how much extra paperwork is required to run even the simplest of classes. The two ladies that I met yesterday where absolutely lovely and really made me feel at ease which was nice. I am sitting here now working myself into a lather over the paperwork though.  All I can do is take it one piece at a time and work my way through it.  Annoyingly though if there aren't enough people interested in the course then it won't even run and I will have spent hours and hours prepping for sessions.  I thought that I had left that all behind when I left the Adult Ed circuit.  Funny isn't it how a simple phone call from a friend asking if I would be interested in running a craft club for a few weeks has snowballed. It never occurred to me that it would lead to this. 

Oh! and here is the promised photo of my letter opener.  I have just finished waxing it


1 comment:

  1. WOW love the letter opener :-)
    Hey Cherie it is ok to say "no" now and then xx

    ReplyDelete