Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Sunday, 27 September 2015

Lovely treat.

It has been an absolutely gorgeous day today.  I am feeling quite pink from the sun after spending a couple of hours splitting logs and trimming back the ivy..... Oh I do know how to have fun.... Where were my menfolk while I was chopping logs?  Every Sunday Alexander and Tony go off and play with their guns at a local firing range.  This means that Alexander comes for Sunday tea and then we drop him back off at his Uni house in town.  Today when he arrived he told me that his lovely girlfriend Hannah was bringing dessert for us all.  Oh my word it was the most delicious peanut butter cup chocolate  brownie all smothered in melted marshmallows.  It was the nicest dessert I have ever eaten.  It was even nicer than the birthday cake that Hannah made me and that really took some beating. When they move in together next year I said that they don't need a housewarming party they should just have a pudding party and I will happily test anything beforehand.   :-)

4 comments:

  1. look on the cyclinginthesixthdecade blog. Scroll down to the three ladies sitting in chairs and in the background you will see two people who look remarkably familiar!xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How on earth did you spot that. Were you a private eye in a previous life :-)

      Delete
    2. sheer fluke. What was it like?

      Delete
    3. You would have loved it.... come and stay next year and we will take you

      Delete