Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Thursday, 17 September 2015

It wasn't plywood. :-(

The fire board was packed in a very sturdy cardboard box.... I should have know that this is the modern way to pack things. I was so looking forward to using up the ply.  Oh well I will have to find another project now.  I shall be at Stokesly show with the Coniscliffe Carvers on Saturday.  I am told we have a spot in the craft tent so please come and say hello if you are visiting the show. Just wait until you see what I am entering in the show this year.  I have had great fun making it and am pleased with the end result. Obviously I can't share a picture yet but it is worth waiting for  :-)

3 comments:

  1. and in your spare time? Have found 2 patchwork blocks I want to try so after feeding the mogs this morning I am coming home and blowing the dust off the sewing machine!xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FILET CROCHET. Just started my first ever proper filet crochet project. It will take a while to finish it but it is rather addicitve... hmmmn where have I used that phrase before. xxx Will ring you later today. x

      Delete