Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Wednesday, 9 September 2015

Carved wood letter opener

It looks as though it will get out nice today although it is a bit grey and drizzly at the moment.  I have been asked to teach a gardening course so am currently busy typing lesson plans but have managed to crochet some more fish and have made a total of twenty so far.  Later today I have a meeting to go to so may take my yarn and hook on the bus and make a few on the journey to pass the time.  Tony and I had a lovely meal out before going to the carving club. Speaking of which, last night at the carving club I finished my carved wood letter opener.  All the carving gear is still in the car so when Tony gets home later today I will take a photo and show you all.  I really am rather pleased with how it has turned out and am  considering carving one for my friend as I know she will appreciate the amount of work that goes into them.

No comments:

Post a Comment