Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Thursday, 24 September 2015

Another project to try

I have just had a little browse through a few You Tube videos and came across this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-uRC88eNlw

Isn't it gorgeous.  I am not going to tell you what it is as I think the lady deserves a 'like' on You Tube.  Go and have a peep and then tell me wht you think.  I have tons of ribbon and lace to use up so this would be a lovely project. I am a little busy lately so might not have time tomake it anytime soon.... but then again if I come across the plastic forks in my stash I may make one tonight.  Decisions decisions.....  

2 comments:

  1. I love this, must remember it to have a go later.
    Briony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that was so clever! How do people come up with these ideas?
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete