Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Sunday, 23 August 2015

The upcycled gift box

A couple of weeks ago Tony and I went down to Essex to stay at my friend Anona's home.  While we were there Anona gave me a whole load of stuff from her craft stash. One of the things that she gave me was a pile of really heavy duty gift boxes and this afternoon I have had great fun  'blinging the box'.  The flowers and butterfly were made from a sample of wallpaper and the little bow was made using the fork method that I found on you tube... If you google ... 'how to make a bow using a fork'. I am sure that it will bring up a few videos



.

2 comments:

  1. so it was worth Tony popping back to Middlesbrough to collect the 'artic' to transport the tiddly bit of my stash that I managed to palm off on you:). Love the box, just my colour and the bling is gorgeous. Have started an aran jumper for Moose. His need is greater than mine and the yarn was in the stash I inherited from mum. Big smiley face.xxx

    ReplyDelete