Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Friday, 31 July 2015

My lovely birthday cake

Today I had the loveliest surprise. Alexander and his girlfriend Hannah had spent the afternoon over at Hannah's house baking me a birthday cake.  I happened to say to Alexander at the beginning of the week that no-one has ever made me a birthday cake.  I was thrilled to bits when they arrived home with this little beauty.  It is a chocolate and Reeses peanut butter cup cake. It tastes absolutely yummy and has just the right combination of everything that a good cake should have. My birthday isn't actually until Thursday but Tony and I will be down in Essex staying at my friend Anona's house until Friday. Alexander will be working away at the Tom Jones concert when we come back so we won't see him until he gets home.

Hannah


The perfect slice

totally yummy


1 comment:

  1. OMG that looks amazingly yummy!!!!!! Put a slice in the post please lol ;-)

    Happy Birthday for Thursday x

    ReplyDelete