Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Saturday, 11 July 2015

Look what I was given

I am now the proud owner of another sewing machine. I have set this one up in the conservatory and will put it to good use. This lovely little machine didn't cost me a penny as the lady was simply looking to re home it.  It is funny how some of our friends want to sell things when they no longer need them and others (myself included) will happily give them away. Our woodcarving club once anounced that there were some old workhorses for sale at £5 otherwise they were going to the tip. I told them I could simply follow them to the tip and pick one up for free or save them the trip.........they gave them all away and were more than a little shame faced.



A few weeks ago a lovely man at our wood turning club gave me this large beading loom as he no longer used it.  On Tuesday this past week the wife of another club member sent me a whole load of beads as she is destashing her work room and had no use for them.  I have never met the lady yet she thought of me as she had heard from her husband that I do a lot of beadwork. Some people can be so generous and kind



2 comments:

  1. Have you named this little beauty yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't but am open to suggestions. x

    ReplyDelete