Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Sunday, 24 May 2015

Absolutely gorgeous wallpaper

Well Tony is definitely a changed man.  He used to insist that he didn't like wallpaper on the walls. Last year when we knocked out the big brick fireplace he allowed me to wallpaper the chimney breast. Then he decided that I could wallpaper another wall................  woohooo result. This afternoon we went hunting for wallpaper for one bedroom wall.  Oh my I wish you could see the two rolls of gorgeousness that we found. I may just stroke it and drool for a few days before I put it on the wall.  We went with a totally open mind as we didn't have the faintest idea what colour or style we wanted. Tony spotted the most incredibly beautiful wallpaper and as soon as it is on the wall I will post a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment