Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Tuesday, 6 May 2014

Creative craft group.

On my recent trip to the Keukenhof Gardens in Holland, I met a lovely lady called Sue. On Sunday Sue rang me and invited me along to a craft circle that she is part of so I went along last night and met the most lovely group of ladies.  It was such fun to be in the company of 'like minded' people who enjoy crafting.  The hostess of the group (Carolyn)  has the most beautiful home and was an utter delight. Carolyn showed us all how to make a cotton 'Hana' bag, and we had great fun making one each from a couple of fat quarters.  I used some of the fabric that Tony bought me as Christmas presents and the colours that I picked look really well together.  A great big thank you to Sue for taking me along and a huge thank you to Carolyn for her hospitality.  here is my bag made last night.  As ever my photography really doesnt do it justce.  I think I should enroll on a photography course. 





No comments:

Post a Comment